Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It Sucks When You Get Stuck!


My day started off being stuck and it ended being stuck!!  I drove for almost 6 hours on 'crappy' roads and was very relieved to finally make it back home ... despite having to walk to the house!  Haha!  NOT!!!  I have several old wagon wheels kickin' around and as I was walking past a set near the house, I asked myself, 'how many snow storms did that set drive through?'  'How many miles of blustery, snowy conditions did horses and our ancestors have to endure before they made it to their destination?'  If wagon wheels could only talk ... I think they would've whispered 'suck it up sunshine' ... at least your 'wagon's' wheels provided heat and a great lil' stereo!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...