Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Boy and His Heifer!

Meet my youngest child and "Lucky" the heifer; her name provided by our boys after losing her Mom soon after "Lucky's arrival.  "Lucky" is a spunky lil' orphan that spent the first few days of her life living in my back porch due to the last wonderful spring snowstorm!  However, she has since returned to the cow herd but with every feeding, our youngest child feels the need to share adventures in the pasture with his new found 4-legged companion!  Seeing these two splash and play in the puddles and  run along side each other definitely brings a smile to your face!  How could it not?  I think this is where the "Tale of Lucky" begins.  Somehow, I don't think "Lucky" will be moving onto greener pastures anytime soon ... not if the kids have anything to say about it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...