Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Sunday, June 26, 2011

"Watchful Eyes" Update!


Driving home after checking crops tonight ... I spotted some baby hawks up in their nest.  If you've been following along, I did an updated post back on June 9th called "Watchful Eyes."  Back then, I was able to snap a photo of 'Mama' hawk perched in the nest, both her and her mate chose as their 'summer time' vacation home!

Well, from the looks of things ... there are for sure, two little fuzzy baby hawk heads peering out of the nest.  Hmmm ... still needing that new lens and teleconverter!  Perhaps I need to write my list in BIGGER FONT for my hubby!  Haha!  Well, I don't think I dare get any closer than the road ... Mama hawk is not too fond of visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...