Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Rose Hips in January


It was a busy day ... a 'let's clean the house and get some order back' day!  Hahaha!  Yes, I realize I live in a house full of boys but sometimes a girl has to put her foot down!  Thank goodness the weather cooperated with me ... not that it was miserable out.  In fact, it has warmed up significantly from mid week.  However, it was overcast and lightly snowing, which made for a great day to be inside!!!  After cracking the whip for several hours, the boys escaped for some fun on their snowmobiles and I escaped with my camera ... only to find a stash of rose hips yet to be plucked from their winter branches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...