Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Monday, June 25, 2012

Hmm ... Shorebird?




There are just days (sometimes weeks, months or seasons ... ) I swear I can't operate my camera ... and today was no exception!  I was 'fiddling' with my settings ... just playing around ... something I find I need to do once in awhile ... but sure enough, that's when I would get fairly up close and personal with a beauty of a shorebird and not get my settings set back properly!  UGH!  I had my ISO way out of whack ... so these are a bit grainy!  Anyhow, I'm not too bad at 'birding' but shorebirds are definitely one of my nemesis!  With that being said ... this shorebird has me stumped, so if you know what it is ... please let me know!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...