Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Snips and Snails ...

And puppy dog tails,
That's what little boys are made of!
Mother Goose








Well, I don't know if my boys are exactly made of snips and snails but they certainly are 'Boys' at heart!  Today was their first official day of summer holidays together as our oldest just finished school yesterday!  With that being said ... these 'brothers' couldn't wait to set out on some adventures today and what a day it was!  Let's just say they had 'fun in the sun!'  Building a tipi/fort on our front lawn was ONLY the beginning and ONLY one of the adventures they had today!  I think the hound dogs are happy their 'kids' are home for summer as well!  I know Mom is!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...