Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Monday, July 2, 2012

Who Knew ...

A Slough Could Have Such a View!


As the sunsets this evening, I am on the first lag of a 145 km paddling trip down the Red Deer River with my family.  Our starting point this year was at Drumheller, Alberta, Canada and our destination is Dinosaur Provincial Park.  This portion of the Red Deer River takes us through the majestic 'Badlands' and I can't wait to photograph it.  So with that being said, I WILL be taking my daily photos but I won't be blogging for a few days.  However, I will certainly share what my eyes have seen on this paddle trip when I return!  Wondering what the Badlands are or what Dinosaur Provincial Park looks like?Check this out ... I will be taking it all in via our canoe!  


See you towards the end of the week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...