Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tinkering ...



As the trees leaf out and the landscape greens up, I had to quickly experiment with my IR (infrared) filter.  The first shot was taken this evening while out checking cows and the sun was beginning to set and the second image was taken mid-afternoon, when the sun was high.  I'm looking forward to greener days and more IR experimentations!  In the meantime, we are still in the field seeding and will be for a few more days.  My hubby started seeding canola today and as you can see ... he was pretty excited about that!  Haha!  He's got a great sense of humour!  Love him!


3 comments:

  1. very cool shots! i love the middle one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the farming photos Terri...especially those dirty-faced boys, and....... Hi BRAD!!! XX

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...