Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Winter White






The talk of "Spring" has been circulating!  Yes, we Northern Hemisphere folk always seem to entertain that thought when the sun is shining, the snow is melting and the birds are chirping!  However, MARCH is still around the corner and just to give us a taste of what is almost a guarantee to come ... Old Man Winter had us donning 'Winter White' today!  That Old Man Winter lad must laugh and laugh at the expense of us humans!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like they are being sprinkled with icing sugar! The third photo is so so delicious because of the white contrast against my favourite colour, and not because I want a hamburger! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Days like this one, I actually find pretty! The third image is actually Miss Lily! I don't know if you remember the story about the boys heifer Lucky and her first calf ... Miss Lily but this is Miss Lily, now weened and getting all grown up! I won't tell the boys that she made you think of a hamburger! Haha!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...