Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday ...

Sunday, April 20th, 2014:  


It might have been a tad bit windy but after such a long, cold winter, to enjoy Easter Sunday with family under a sky filled with sun and those spring-time clouds was fantastic!  I hope you all had a great Easter!  

Monday, April 21, 2014:



Easter Monday was filled with much less wind, more sunshine and some sweet, warm temperatures ... and as the sun bid us farewell, some 'Moose' were out sauntering through the slough and heading for 'greener' pastures!  With Mother Nature and the Weatherman on our side, we just might have some much 'greener' pastures soon!  

Tuesday, April 22nd, 2014:


Ahhh ... spring really must be taking hold!  The boys and I spotted and heard a few Meadowlarks today!  If that isn't music to one's soul out on the prairies, I don't know what is!  I kindly asked this lad to turn and face me but he was very busy singing his heart out and that was okay with us!  His melodic tune truly is 'music to the ears!'  

2 comments:

  1. Wow stunning photos….so glad you had a happy & springy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now!, That's my kinda shot!...Killer!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...