Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Friday, February 27, 2015

Where We've Been ...


Yes, my images have been sitting ... stockpiled on a computer and I have been anti-social with social media!  Eeeek!  It happens!  Hmm ... its happened a few times this year!  Trying to complete a 365 project is one thing ... 4 yrs of a 365 project is another!  My camera and I have "separated" from each other a few times, realizing that the 365 project format has been a bit frustrating for me this year!  I think it might be time for a change!

However, since *Spring* is literally just around the corner (thank goodness) ... my hope is to actually be a bit more faithful till then!  Besides ... spring brings such rejuvenation, I know I won't be able to resist capturing it!  In the meantime, here is a peek into where we've been and what's been going on!





































4 comments:

  1. What fun to catch up with you & your beautiful shots tell it all. Taking a break is always a good thing. And after 4 years I understand wanting to change things up a bit, but, please, don't leave forever. I would miss your amazing photography far too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sally! Thank you for the very kind words! I promise not to leave forever but I do need to change things up! Hmm ... I think spring will be a very welcome sight despite us not having endured a nasty winter! LOL! I've certainly had a lack of creativity/inspiration this winter!

      Delete
  2. I don't use this phrase too much, but you deserve this..."Oh my God!" These images capture the beauty of both Heaven and Earth! Keep making our lives more beautiful, grateful, appreciative...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha ... thank you Renee! I feel very honoured that you gave me an OMG! I can only imagine how often you hear it in your work setting! Your kind words are greatly appreciated! We need to make a point of getting out with our cameras!!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...